Flammable gas alarm is used at home, hotel, restaurant and chemistry industry, factory etc. It consists of detector and gas density indicator. It monitors the leakage of flammable gas and show density of flammable gas.
When the flammable gas detector is installed, the monitored field is fixed.
There are a few key notes to refer before installing.
1.Make sure the points of potential gas leakage and calculate leakage gas pressure, leakage volume at unit time and leakage direction. Mark A, B, C as leakage degree.
2.According to air flow at the spot, draw direction of leakage.
3. According to leakage gas density (heavier than air or lighter than air), and air flow trend, draw the 3D leakage flow drawing.
4. Set monitor point under the flow point made at leakage flow drawing.
5. We need to guess the leakage state whether it is slight leakage or spraying leakage. If it is slight leakage, we need to install the detector near it. Otherwise, we can install the detector a little far away.
6. It is suggested to have detector every 10-20m.
7. For spot with hydrogen leakage, we need to install detector over the leakage point.
Regular inspection is required for the flammable gas alarm device.
Solenoid valve is a popular security kit to shut off the gas immediately. (less than 1 second). Below we will show how to install and operate the solenoid valve for home security and small business security such as hotel, restaurant.
1. The solenoid valve should be installed by professional personal according to gas pipeline construction regulation.
2. The valve should be installed following the indoor air inlet valve for easy maintenance. Refer to picture above.
3. The solenoid valve should be installed in the direction of airflow marked. The body coil shall not be inverted. Both horizontal and vertical installation is allowed.
4. The control line of the solenoid valve should be connected correctly and reliably. The control line has the polarity: the white line is the positive pole, the black line is negative, and reverse connection is not allowed.
5. Please remove the solenoid valve when cleaning the gas pipeline to avoid valve seal material damaged by sundries.
6. The solenoid valve should be opened when the gas pipeline is under seal performance test.
7. Manually open the valve when pressure is balance between inlet and outlet of the valve.
8. Do not wrong connect the control line including wrong polar, wrong voltage, and long time powered.