Alarm System improvement

Service for products after sales.
vedard

Alarm System improvement

Post by vedard » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:22 am

From Hardwired alarm system to wireless alarm system, from PSTN network alarm to GSM alarm, from telephone programming to keypad programming then smart phone app programming.....
Alarm system is keeping improving.
PIR detector to PIR and MW technology. Then Anti mask logic analysis MCU processing, low power consumption.....
Intrusion detection technology is improving to avoid false alarm.
What is next?
CCTV and Alarm system integration.
The security camera is with function of alarm panel. With wireless detectors and the camera, video alarm system is there. You see what you want to see anywhere anytime. Home is at your hand.
Is it the end?
No, people need smarter one. They keep complaining and products keep improving.
Let us complain.

caroline

Driveway Alarm systems

Post by caroline » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Everyday something new is happening in alarm system improvement. Have you heard about the driveaway alarms, which senses any motion in the driveway and the receiver reponds with alarm. I recently happened to read this in a blog http://www.vedardalarm.com/blog/program ... detectors/. Worth trying!

Boyce Noun

Re: Alarm System improvement

Post by Boyce Noun » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 am

As far as I am concerned, alarm system is a little thing but matters. It matters our house property in case of fire. It matter our living security cause if go into your home without invitation and you don't know. It is dangerous sometimes.I will show what kind of alarm system I am using.
smoke detector safety