Two-way Alarm System, what is it?

The most advanced technology wireless alarm systems on the market.
vedard

Two-way Alarm System, what is it?

Post by vedard » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:49 am

Two-way communication alarm system means each alarm device can send and receive alarm signal from each other. For example, the two-way communication wireless keypad can arm/disarm the system, can set the system function, can query system information from alarm host and can receive alarm events from alarm host.
Two-way communication detectors can report low battery status to alarm host. The detector sends a patrol code to the alarm host regualy. The alarm host accept and confirm the code. When the detector is missing and no patrol code is sent. The alarm host can query the detector to check the status.
Two-way communication technology greatly enhanced the accuracy and reliability of the whole security system.

Skinnerwreme

Really hope you'll be able to find the appropriate solution :/

Post by Skinnerwreme » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Many thanks for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!

cheyenne

Re: Two-way Alarm System, what is it?

Post by cheyenne » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:56 am

This is a really amazing technology to enhance the accuracy and reliability of the whole security system. I saw some reported information about two-way alarm system on it, I guess you will like those security equipment

YIBO97

Re: Two-way Alarm System, what is it?

Post by YIBO97 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:37 am

so sorry, i do not know too.
i a am a scientist who specialize in the[b][url=http://www.jkdcsecurity.com/product/lis ... or-en.html] detectors[/url][/b]. the detector is design by me.