What is home security system and Can I install it by myself?

Explain alarm installation setting terms meaning. Technology of alarm detectors.
vedard

What is home security system and Can I install it by myself?

Post by vedard » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 am

Burglary and home fire happens everyday. In these busy days, how can we protect our home, our families and our belongs? Not a dog nor thorn bush can do now. Thanks for today's advanced technology, we can have 24 hours watch dog---home security system.
Home security systems are home hazards prevention system. It enables door, windows break-in alert and garden, fence intrusion alert. Kitchen smoke, flammable gas leakage can be detected and sound, light warning notified.
What home security system do I need? Can I set up it by myself or installer is needed? Yes, these are the common questions asked by home owners who knows nothing of home security system.
Home security system named alarm system as well is somehow technical things and needing study before installing it and using it. Such as using a computer, operating a smart phone, you need to read user's manual and follow the guide to set up it and use it. For people who has knowledge of electronic and computer can DIY the home security.
Generally, just follow the instruction manual, you can finish the installation and programming work. But there maybe some terms you do not understand. For example, bypass zone, entry delay, exit delay, force arm, zone attribution, related zone etc. are some professional terms for security systems setting. If you do not understand it, you can search for it on internet and get knowing of it before setting it. Of course, you can ignore it if you do not need deep setting of the system. You can contact Vedard Security Alarm technology for help with our products sales at vedardalarm.com

vedard

Build a home monitor system, what is the best one?

Post by vedard » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 am

If someone want to build up a home monitor system, what is the best one?
There are several solutions.
1. A security camera connected to router and record videos on router.
2. An Ip camera.
3. NVR with POE
4. IP camera with sensors.
5. EAVS video alarm system.
Any other solutions?