CALL US : +8618650901698

CO detector Carbon Monoxide Alarm AC or DC power NC NO output

  • CO detector Carbon Monoxide Alarm AC or DC power NC NO output

CO detector Carbon Monoxide Alarm AC or DC power NC NO output

Price :
$11.50





Add to Cart:
  • Model: CO303
  • Shipping Weight: 0.3kgs
  • 1000 Units in Stock
  • Manufactured by: HST fire alarm

DESCRIPTION

Toxic gas detector and gas alarm of environment security sensor.
CO303 AC power wire in or plug in type or CO343A DC9-28VDC power relay NC or NO output with connection for home security system or fire alarm system.
CO303 or CO343A is for CO detection used in the home, small commercial properties, recreational vehicles.
Easy to install
Loud 80dB alarm and LED warning light
High quality durable sensor
Self diagnostic function by MCU intelligent software
EN54 certificated professional fire alarm component
Unit Dimensions: 120mm(H)*72mm(W)*42mm(D)
Color: Ceiling white
Operating Temperature: -10C to +50C
Alarm Horn: 80dB
Operation voltage: CO303: AC 90-270VAC
CO343A DC9-28VDC
Power consumption: <1.5W (standby), <5W (Alarm)
Alarm Response time
>100ppm (Alarm in less than 15 minutes)
>300ppm (Alarm in less than 3 minutes)
Alarm: Red LED with 80dB alarm
Warm up time: approximately 60 seconds
Alarm output: Relay output (2A @ DC 24V, 1A@220VAC) --for CO343A only
Lightings:
1. Power light (green)
2. Fault light (yellow)
3. Test /Mute/ Reset button
4. Gas Alarm light (Red)
5. Behind the cover, alarm horn 80dB audible alarm for test, alarm, and unit malfunction warning.
Installation shall only be undertaken by technicians holding a certificate issued by an authorized distributor.
If your bedroom hallway is longer than 40 feet, install a CO alarm at both ends of the hallway.
Install at least one CO alarm near or within each separate sleeping area.
For added protection, install an additional CO alarm at least 20 feet (6 meters) away from the furnance or fuel burning heat source.
Dangerous levels of Carbon monoxide:
50 ppm: The maximum allowable concentration for continuous exposure for healthy adults in any 8-hour period. according to OSHA.
200 ppm: Slight headache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea after 2-3 hours.
400 ppm: frontal headaches, within 1-2 hours, life threatening after 2-3 hours.
800 ppm: Dizziness, nausea and convulsions within 45 minutes. Unconsciousness within 2 hours. Dealth within 2-3 hours.